Lowe Academy delivers music tuition within schools across Sheffield and the surrounding area.
Lessons and pricing are broken down into two categories:
- Shared Lessons – £75 per term (11 sessions) – a minimum of 20min sessions in groups of up to 4 students
- Individual Lessons – £150 per term (11 sessions) – individual 20min sessions
To enrol your child in lessons within school please complete the following 2 steps:
- Complete our online enrolment form (scroll down or click here: https://forms.gle/RxCxin48Nn5De2B59)
- Complete payment via Paypal (see below)
If you prefer a hard copy enrolment form and/or payment via cash/cheques/BACS scroll down to alternate payment methods.
*Please note: Music lessons are extremely popular and can often be oversubscribed (particularly after the Christmas and Easter Holidays). By returning the form and making payment your child will be added to your school’s waiting list. Students are timetabled on a first-come-first-serve basis and we endeavour to get your child’s lessons underway ASAP. If you wish to remove your child from the waiting list before lessons commence we will make a full refund.*
1. ONLINE ENROLMENT FORM
ALTERNATE PAYMENT METHODS
- Bank Transfer to Account Name: Lowe Academy of Music and the Arts, Account No. 82094223, Sort Code: 40-42-49 with your child’s surname as payment reference
- Cash in a clearly labelled sealed envelope and posted to “Lowe Academy of Music and the Arts Ltd, 39 Abbey Lane, Sheffield, S8 0BN
- Cheque payable to “Lowe Academy of Music and the Arts Ltd” and posted to “Lowe Academy of Music and the Arts Ltd, 39 Abbey Lane, Sheffield, S8 0BN
*Please note that we no longer accept payment handed in to a school office or Music Tutor*